Monday 3 February 2014

I've given, Beginning Anew, five stars...A beautiful story.




“This book covers the first week of the newlyweds’ story who have now recommitted to each other after their fall out in the Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing Book Two. As with the author’s other books this story is well written with a poetic quality that draws the reader in. I enjoyed the book very much. The author gives great depth to all the characters, especially Chaz who in the last book discovered he was a Jew and is now shocked at the change of attitude towards him by those who were once his friends. Although I didn’t like her in the other books, Lola is there again and what happens to her in this book comes as quite a shock, and made me feel more sympathetic towards her. I certainly understood Naomi’s anger when Chaz informed her that Lola was coming back to stay with them, as no one else would take her in. But without giving away a spoiler…Lola becomes good!” — Vonnee Lee (author Y.I Lee)
















http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Anew-The-Naomi-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B00I12XLY6/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment