Tuesday 20 January 2015

Such a thrill, when a book you've written for children, is reviewed by a child.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RTXDTUDH3JMWD/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0077E3P0Y&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=266239&store=books

5.0 out of 5 stars extraordinary book, 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: A Rat and a Ransom (Kindle Edition)
overall I think this extraordinary book is a "yes" to reccomend for our school.As soon as I started reading it I was hooked in.

My favourite part was the resolution after the second time he was kidnapped. Whith the character discription like it is,I know that Tom is a tough person.
Overall I would give this 5 stars out of 5
I have also noticed great illustrations, good language used (descriptive) and tremendous scene descriptions.

review by a 9 year old pupil of croft junior school
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment