Thursday 12 March 2015

An Okay Read. I gave it 3 stars.







This is an okay read. However, I do get a little tired of angels depicted as wishy-washy and even weak! Whereas I believe from the Bible they are awesome, powerful, and definitely not to be messed with, characters.
The whole premise of the story was a bit weird at times, but on the whole, once I got into it, I did enjoy it enough to keep reading.
I liked, and on the whole could relate to the heroin, Jordan. Her character came across as feisty and strong; maybe at times too strong. There were instances when I would have liked to see her more vulnerable, feminine side.
Nevertheless, a good story, and well told.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Black-Parade-Kyoko-M-ebook/dp/B00E3HLHIK/ref=pd_rhf_pe_p_img_1

No comments:

Post a Comment