Thursday 20 August 2015

What a Sweet Review for RAT RUN.



5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 17 Aug. 2015
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Rat Run (Paperback)
This new book by Y I LEE is another number 1 for me, . I have read all this writers books and I must say I have never been disappointed. Each book has held me intrigued and I can't get to the end quick enough to see how the story unfolds. Rat Run is another such book that grips you with wonder and anticipation, It is classed as a book for young people, but as a pensioner it is a fascinating story that is appealing to all age groups and no parent would be concerned for any child enjoying this beautiful woodland story

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rat-Run-Y-I-Lee-ebook/dp/B010C0YH3S/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=13EHJTSPRH3K08TSMGJ4

No comments:

Post a Comment