Thursday 2 February 2012

My Review for The Sands of Santa Rosa by Tommie Lyn

I really enjoyed the ‘The Sands of Santa Rosa.’ So much so, I couldn’t put it down.
Great characters especially Cotton. I felt for him, having to cope with a gift of knowing, but with no specific details to guide him. I could almost feel his frustration.
The story really grabbed me; I couldn’t wait to find out what would happen. Would Cotton’s gift of premonition save little Sara and what was it that threatened her?
I love spooky stories like this, full of suspense and intrigue. Could the awful scenario that takes place in the book really happen?
I didn’t want the book to end, but what an ending… brilliant!
There has to be a follow up. Please! Please!  Let there be a sequel.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete