Sunday 18 March 2012

A Blessing

I've just reviewed this lovely book on Amazon.com and UK.


I love this book. The author has shared so many profound insights on the needs and behaviour of horses. An animal I love. I’ve never owned a horse, but I have worked with horses and ridden a lot over the years.

The way she explained spiritual truths by using the training of horses, was quite profound. The book has been designed so that each chapter is a daily reading, which is lovely. And the occasional photographs are a treat.

Chapter Twenty Two really spoke to me.  I’ve prayed the beautifully simple Jabez prayer every morning for years now. Trusting God to protect me and enlarge my borders. And I can say in all honesty He has answered me in so many amazing ways.

If you are a Christian who love horses, you will enjoy and be blessed by this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment